To reflect on a stand-out year at Project 529 we have teamed up with Proviz, the world’s #1 high-viz sports brand. The premium British brand is renowned for style, innovation and quality and has the largest range of specialist enhanced visibility & reflective sports products on the market.
To enter, go to the giveaway link on Facebook before midnight CDT on 12/16/19, comment and tell us how you have taken action to help #endbiketheft (like, have you registered your bike, told someone about free bike registration, enhanced your protection with a 529 Shield decal…) or tell us how Proviz REFLECT360 technology would help you #DefytheDarkness!
Check out the Proviz Collection at www.provizsports.com. Enter Project529 at checkout for 20% off through November.
Winner must be 18+, reside in the US or Canada and will be chosen at random from comments on the giveaway link,
Entries will be accepted online starting on 11/18/19 until midnight CDT on 12/16/19. All entries must be received by Midnight CDT on 12/16/19.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
#DefytheDarkness #Proviz #Project529 #BikeSafety
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Campaign URL and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Project 529 LLC, its partners, affiliates, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Project 529 as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 11/18/19, and ending 12/16/19. All entries must be received by Midnight CDT on 12/16/19.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry to us at via the comments at the Campaign URL. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete, contain spam, troll comments or do not adhere to the rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Project 529. You may enter only once.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (1) REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket from Proviz Sports. The list value for the prize can be found at provizsports.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Project 529 and Proviz Sports to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Project 529.
8. Winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Project 529 shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
9. Terms & Conditions: Project 529 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: trolling comments, multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
10. By officially entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.